Would you like to use materials from our website?
Go ahead! Content available on our site, excluding author's publications and when otherwise indicated, is developed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Poland (CC BY-SA 3.0 PL) license. This means that you can use them free of charge, including for other projects, as long as you clearly indicate authorship and follow the other rules of the license.
- Sharing - copy and distribute the work in any medium and format.
- Adaptations - remix, alter and create on the basis of the work for any purpose, including commercial.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution - You must label the work appropriately, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes have been made to it. You may do this in any reasonable way you wish, as long as it does not suggest licensor endorsement of you or the way you use the work.
- Under the same terms and conditions - When remixing, transforming or creating from a work, you must distribute your work under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions - You may not use legal or technological means that restrict others from using the work under the terms of the license.
Site source code
The code of the site is developed under the GPLv3 license. You can find it in project repository - we encourage your support in fixing bugs, and developing new features!